Limited Time Markdowns
Shop Christmas Trees
Save up to 40%
SHAPING YOUR TREE
When properly arranged, your Christmas tree will rival any fresh-cut tree in its beauty. It’s easier to see what you’re doing with the Christmas lights turned on. Wear the enclosed gloves to protect your hands and follow the instructions below.
- Start arranging the bottom section of the Christmas tree, working your way up to the top.
- Check once again to ensure that each section is firmly in place. Note: On natural Christmas trees, clusters of needles grow vertically rather than straight out horizontally. That’s the look you want to achieve. Refer to photos of your Christmas tree on the site to help guide you in arranging the branches.
- Start by separating the individual branches. Then separate each cluster of needles, and arrange them in a vertical, upswept position.
- After repeating with all sections, move back and visually inspect your tree. Adjust branches and clusters of needles as necessary to achieve symmetry, filling in any gaps you may find.
- Ensure that lighting is distributed throughout the tree and make any necessary adjustments.
- You’ll spend the most time assembling your tree the first season. Once you’re pleased with the shape, it will retain most of shape after you disassemble the tree at the end of the season. Each subsequent year will require only minor adjustment.
- Sit back and enjoy your Christmas tree with family and friends.
DON'T MISS NEW RELEASES & SUBSCRIBERS EXCLUSIVES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.