Storing Your Christmas Tree
This is the best part of owning a natural-looking Christmas tree. No vacuum cleaner is necessary, and there are no disposal worries. Just follow the easy instructions below.
1. Unplug the lights from the electrical outlet.
2. Carefully remove ornaments and decorations and store for next year.
3. Starting at the top of the tree, remove each section, one a time, working your way toward the base. Unscrew and remove the bottom section from the base.
4. Store in boxes (preferably the original packing boxes), and tape the boxes shut. When you place each section in the box, make sure the lights aren’t caught on anything or that you place any stress on the wires.
5. Store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight and extreme humidity. Excessive heat and humidity can damage the tree.